Who we are
Our website address is: http://wetlookjanitorial.com/.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service, when you provide information in connection with an online transaction or when you contact us in relation to the Website or our services. We may gather information about you:
When you register with us we ask for information such as your name, email address, password, company/employer, role in company, sector of interest and location(s) of interest. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered Website user. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our offers and services to you.
- Once you have registered, you may join our discussion forums and we may hold information about you from your use of such discussion forums.
- When you enter a competition, register for a client event or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address so we can administer the event.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Website that we or our business partners may need, for example, to correspond with you, we will use such information to do so. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with information about our services, for administration and customer services, for marketing, to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with any applicable law, order of a court of competent jurisdiction or of any supervisory, governmental or regulatory body, in or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose personal data in the event of a merger, sale or reorganization where we are required to transfer personal information to a third party involved in such process.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and Website usage to help us improve the design and layout of our Website and provide content of interest to you.